Tuesday Night Trivia: Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader
Find out if you're smarter than a 5th grader at Tuesday Night Trivia on May 18th at 6:00 p.m.
Gather your team and compete in Tuesday Night Trivia LIVE @ Home for a chance to prove your wits and best guesses!
Click "Tickets" to sign-up your trivia team name before 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 18th, to earn +5 points toward trivia! Only the TEAM CAPTAIN needs to register your team.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Designate a TEAM CAPTAIN! (This person should be the one who signs up the team and submits the trivia answer sheets during the game)
- When you sign-up, we will email the TEAM CAPTAIN the Zoom link and answer sheets prior to the event.
- We will play 4 rounds of trivia. There will be 10 questions per round plus one bonus question. After the final question is asked each round, you will have a few moments to submit your answers
- Decide how your team is going to work together to answer the questions. You can work remotely by texting each other or use Facetime.
- With the help of the whole team, the TEAM CAPTAIN will fill out the sheet as we go through the round.
- WIN! Prizes will be award to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners!
Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 6:00pmVirtual Event