Blood, Sweat & Tears
Your tickets from the previously scheduled event will be honored on this date.
No one can argue BS&T invented a new style of music.
Blood, Sweat & Tears is not the first band to ever use a horn section, but they are the first to fuse it with rock, jazz, and some blues thrown in for good measure.
Blood Sweat & Tears second album received 10 Grammy nominations and won three. The band played at Woodstock the same day as Jimi Hendrix among other great bands. Blood Sweat & Tears is the first rock band to tour behind the former Iron Curtain, and the first rock band to play Las Vegas among major protest from fans who felt the band sold out.
Blood Sweat & Tears has had many configurations over its 50+ years of touring, but one thing for sure is that the music is timeless, and fans are never disappointed.
Hit songs include “Spinning Wheel,” “You’ve Made Me So Very Happy,” “Hi-De-Ho,” “When I Die,” “God Bless The Child,” “Snow Queen,” “Lucretia Mac Evil,” “Go Down Gamblin,” “Maiden Voyage” and many more!
- Doors 6pm. Music 7pm. Headliner 9:00pm.
- Opening sets by Cole Gallagher & The Lesser Saints and Savannah Burrows
- $38 / $48 / $58 / $68 + applicable fees
- If you purchase a ticket at a table you are required to purchase dinner. You must arrive by 7pm.
- Two Drink Minimum for All.
- Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Paying Adult.
Sunday, September 26, 2021 at 8:00pm
The Canyon – Santa Clarita
24201 Valencia Blvd, Suite 1351 Santa Clarita, CA 91355