New Heights Arts Symposium
The free Arts Symposium is part of the annual New Heights Artist Development Series. Artists of all skill levels and experiences are encouraged to attend the day-long educational conference to advance their skills and career. Opening remarks and keynote addresses will begin at 9 a.m., but be sure to arrive early for a free continental breakfast beginning at 8 a.m. The Symposium will present three focused panel groups, for a total of nine sessions, on an array of topics from the cinematic, musical and visual arts.
Visual Arts Sessions
- 9:45am - Getting Social: The Artist and Social Media
- 1:30pm - Pricing Your Art
- 4:30pm - Creating a Compelling Portfolio
- 9:45am - You Have Made a Film; Now What?
- 1:30pm - Top Markting Tips for Indie Filmmakers
- 4:30pm - Getting Your Film into a Festival
- 9:45am - How to Get Booked: Booking Agents 101
- 1:30pm - Music Supervisors: Their Role and What They Look For
- 4:30pm - Touring: Ins and Outs
-3:15pm - Taxes and the Artist
Saturday, October 20 at 8:30am to 6:00pm
20880 Centre Pointe Parkway, Canyon Country, CA